JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Mossberg 500A 12-gauge Shotgun SOLD

-5-round magazine for 5+1
-Chambered for 2-3/4" and 3" magnum shells
-2 barrels, 18.5" and 28". The 28" barrel is ribbed, has 2 bead sights, and says "modified choke" but is not threaded.
-A 4-shell polymer and aluminum sidesaddle shell holder. I also have the tools for it and the Mossberg takedown pin it replaced.
-The magazine/barrel screw was switched out to have a swivel stud on it. That set also came with a swivel stud that can be installed into the stock for a 2-point sling. I have not yet installed the 2nd swivel stud but I have the set.
-Length is only 39" with the 18" barrel...PERFECT for navigating your house!

$180 face-to-face in Oregon FOR EVERYTHING!!

Will consider trading for only two items: Ruger 22/45 MarkII or MarkIII .22lr pistol, hopefully bull-barrel --or-- a GSG 1911 .22lr. Depending on exact model, I'll add cash to balance.

P2210001.jpg

P2210002.jpg

A couple years ago I spilled a bowl of Driz-Air liquid in my gun safe and some got on this shotgun. I cleaned it off immediately, but it caused some flash-rust on the 18.5" barrel and on a couple of the internals. The rust was halted by the cleaning/oiling and someone could fairly easily remove the rust with steel wool, but everything still functions perfectly. The rust shown in the photos is only because of this incident, not because of lack of long-term care.

P2120004.jpg

P2120001-3.jpg

Last Edited:
I still have it snug and warm in my safe. Methinks it might want a new home. $260 for everything.

I'll add for trade a GSG 1911 in .22lr. I'd probably add cash to the shotgun to make that trade.

Yes. I'd like to have about $80 for the entire set (Stock, forend, plus all the tools and such). But I don't want to sell the shotgun without the stock and then have to sell the Knoxx stock separately.

So if the Knoxx stock goes first, then my price on the shotgun will go down and I'll put up new photos.

PM sent to donovan.

The Knoxx stock is SPF.

I have changed the listing to reflect the new price ($180) and photos without the Knoxx. This is a smoking deal now for a solid home defense shotgun. I'll even throw in 10 shells (2 brand new boxes) of Remington 2-3/4" 00-buck shells so you are ready to go immediately.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.