JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1100
Manufacturer
Norinco
Caliber
7.62x39mm
City
Everett
State
Washington
Zip Code
Straight cut, desirable post ban AK-47
Looking for a very quick sale, will travel a bit.

May consider breaking package and if you feel the price is out of line, pm me please. I could always use more education. I want to be fair with everyone. Just went off pricing i found on previously sold rifles.

Full disclosure. I purchased the rifle with some surface rust and pitting on external parts as shown. I cleaned it with Clp and scrubbed, itbwill take an AK guy to pull trigger group for a better cleaning....maybe a custom cerakote, that was my plan, but COVID got to the pocket book. More pics below post.

Shoots well, functions great and trigger is good. The 2 poly mags are extremely tight, they will need the locking lipped filed, but they function. Also includes 3 NEW Magpul mags, 2-20 rnd, 1-30 rnd.. The 30 rnd was opened, but never shot. Also includes 800 rounds of ammo, all Tulammo 160 rnds 124gr and 640 122gr.

This is beautiful on the inside with some problems on the outside. Cosmetic only except for the thumbhole stock has a Crack starting, it is still tight.

This is a 1993 all numbers matching rifle. CAI import, Norinco MAK-90 Sporter. Barrel is bright, no problems with it. Shoots great and needs a good home. I am downsizing and this is the only AK I own, I want to sell as a package.

Asking $1100 obo for all, transfer is buyers responsibility. This is listed elsewhere, so please pm on any questions. Post will be locked when sold.

I know i will be asked about trades... May consider a partial trade for a 308 bolt action, nothing high end, dont need a sniper... Basic optics for 30/06 & 308. Complete uppers in 223/556. I would prefer cash or bulk in cash. You may send offers in pm, please. Not a lot I need...

Again, will need some tlc, but is a hard to find rifle as you know.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.