JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$900
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Grants Pass
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Here is my LIKE NEW Mini-14 Stainless Ranch Rifle in 5.56/.223. Ruger sent it to me brand new to replace another rifle they had been working on. I have shot less than 20 rounds through it. The factory Mini-14 trigger is known to be awful, so I had the highly skilled and respected folks at Brimstone Gunsmithing refine the trigger group and install a trigger overtravel stop. Now the trigger has a short smooth take up and a light, crisp break, with virtually no overtravel - infinitely better than the stock trigger.

So what you are buying in this rifle is one that has been recently manufactured and then carefully checked over by Ruger. You will have an excellent trigger from the get-go that will keep you happy for as long as you own it.

I am only selling this package because I have other guns in my stable to fill the same function and I am wanting the funds to progress on other projects.

Included in the package is:
- Ruger 584-Series Mini-14 Stainless Steel Ranch Rifle w/ Synthetic Stock
- Ruger OEM Optics Mount
- 2x Ruger OEM Stainless Steel Scope Rings
- Choate Ventilated Handguard
- Ruger 20-Round Steel Magazine
- 2x Ruger Steel 5-Round Magazines for use while hunting
- 1x Ruger 10-rd Steel Magazine
- Original box, lock and owners manual

This package is FOR SALE only, no trades. Cash accepted as payment if you are buying local, otherwise USPS Money Order. If you are out of area please add $40 for shipping.

Sale transaction will take place through your FFL and will abide by all state and federal laws.

Thanks for looking and feel free to contact me with any questions.

Ruger Package.jpeg Ruger Pckg CU.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.