JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$125
Manufacturer
Leupold
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Sold the rifle minus the scope :)

VXII 4x that I had Leupold adjust the parallax to 75 yards back when they did things like that. Was mounted with Leupold Rifleman rings and there are no ring marks. Leupold Alumina flip covers on the front lens.
Here is the scope on the rifle that I sold

JCHigginsMod30wLeupold 06.JPG
JCHigginsMod30wLeupold 01.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I did something dumb (which I will brag about afterwards :cool: ) so I need this sold.

$200.00 cash monies FTF, sorry on shipping, I need cash in hand to pay for something else

Still for sale for $200.00 but would also trade for a Leupold VX-I or VX-II 4-12 or maybe a 3-9

It needs to be an older Leupold because the scope mount on my Savage 340 doesn't have room for a large adjustment turret housing

ETA: If you have an other optics trade you think I might like feel free to hit me up, you never know :s0093:

Last Edited:
Price drop, with a catch! The new price is $125.00 if you pay with PP F&F because there is something I was selling this to buy and he said he would take $125.00 and PP is the easiest for that. So it's $125.00 PP F&F and still $150.00 cash because I would need to get a USPSMO if I don't pay him with PP

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top