Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

SOLD -- Kahr MK9 Stainless Steel for sale - $700 OBO

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by BigNickShooting, Oct 24, 2011.

1. BigNickShooting

BigNickShooting Centralia, WA Active Member

SOLD

Last edited: Nov 10, 2011
  2. MilesTeg

MilesTeg Troutdale, OR Active Member

Where are you located? How many rounds fired? Great pice. Is this an Elite model?

3. BigNickShooting

FYI ... I am in Washington .... Only 50 rds. fired. Got the Pau Ferro grips which were a $75 value. Also has tritium night sights which are very bright. Go on Gunbroker.com and see if you find one like this for less than $750.

Also the price says OBO which means it is not set in stone ... But that's the problem these days ... Everybody wants to buy a $700 gun for $300 ... It's not gonna happen ...

servingu and (deleted member) like this.
  4. Fishjager

Fishjager North of Seattle Member

Ain't that the truth! Great gun, and the ultimate carry package. Very accurate, I love mine.

5. BigNickShooting

The only reason I sell it is that I have 2 of them. Some time ago I have decided that I will buy 2 of each guns I decide to have. This one does not see any action and I decided to carry on my ankle a Sig P238 as my back-up. I mostly carry my Sig P228R as a daily carry and if necessary I have my P238 on my ankle. But Kahr is a great pistol, easy to conceal but a little too heavy for an ankle carry.

6. BigNickShooting

btt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.