JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
--SOLD--

Description: Very rare kit! Only 700 imported. A definite collectible! Never been fired. All matching parts. I am asking $450. Going for a lot more when found! Offering locally for a couple of weeks before I put it up on Gunbroker, etc, or change my mind about selling.
Qty: 1
Condition: surplus rifle parts in “unused condition”. Sold "as is".
Price: $450 + shipping; face-to-face ok if in Hillsboro, OR area.
Shipping: Buyer will pay actual shipping. UPS/FedEx Ground or USPS; approx. $14-$20 in the Pac NW; (Up to $26 is shipped, for instance, to a residence in Portland, ME). Prefer Pac NW to keep shipping under $20. Please ask before “taking it”.
Payment: money order or personal check. Won't ship until funds clear; exception: USPS MO.
General Disclaimer: I will sell anywhere in the continental USA, where legal. Know your local laws. Must be 18 years or older. Serious inquiries only, please! If you want it, please post “I’ll take it”.

Prefer Ca$h, but I'd consider a cash+trade transaction, maybe a Glock 29, a 22/45 MkIII with removable grips (like this), a Sig, etc. Let's see what you are willing to give up.

<broken link removed>

* This is a parts kit. It is a complete rifle sans the receiver.
* For the receiver, there are mostly two options: you buy one from the likes of No Dak Spud, or build one from a 80&#37; flat. Some prefer to buy a professionally made receiver, but that requires a transfer and a BG check, whereas If you build the receiver yourself, it is out of everyone's books. But building a receiver requires a handful of specialized tools and a bit more than minimal mechanical skills.
* Although anyone is welcome to buy this kit, I hope to attract experienced AK builders. To me, the real fun part of building an AK is to build the receiver. I built seven AK47/74. I lost interest; don't see myself building this rifle. I am into lever action rifles now and need the proceeds to fund other projects and stay on budget.

* I am open to trades, any trades.
* If you want to follow the commercially mfg receiver, <broken link removed> NDS-1P appears to be the best choice.
* Rifle should look like this when finished:
HungarianAMMS.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top