JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Last Edited:
I'll type this slowly so it can be understood, is it a P7M8 (8 round) or a P7M13 (13 round)?

Nevermind it's an M8, just checked the photos, duh. good luck with your sale.

I'll type this slowly so it can be understood, is it a P7M8 (8 round) or a P7M13 (13 round)?

I may be wrong but what I see is the P7 PSP with the European heel mag release.
This does not appear to be one of the German Police refurbs either -- it would have an origin engraving like Trussville or some other city.

This does not appear to be one of the German Police refurbs either -- it would have an origin engraving like Trussville or some other city.

absolutely correct, none the less still an 8 shot, not among my prefered models.

Well, the camera didn't capture it very well I guess. It does have an origin engraving of HKI-Columbus GA

No, it's not an P7M8. It is a P7, which are commonly referred to as a PSP, but true PSPs are stamped "PSP" on the slide. Any P7 fan would know that P7M8s have heat shields on the trigger guards and have "P7M8" on the grips.

I would suggest you do a little research on guns you're interested in buying before you start bringing attitude to the classifieds..

My apologies oh mighty leader of the HK owners and decider of HK worthiness. Where do I apply for ownership, and is there a test I need to study for?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.