JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
*** SOLD ***
PRICE: $140

Have unexpected bills so need to sell off one of my guns and this is expendable. Hi-Point JHP .45 ACP.

Comes with
  • 1 - 9 round magazine
  • trigger lock
  • original optional ghost ring sight (not installed)
  • original box
  • manual

I have replaced the sear/sear spring as the original spring flew out somewhere when cleaning and I have no idea where it is. The factory sent me a new spring and sear so I replaced the sear at the same time. The original sear is included in the box.

DISCLAIMER for full disclosure:
This is a good target pistol. I would not carry it or rely on it for home defense simply because it does occasionally fail to feed if I don't load the magazines just right, YMMV. It is fun to shoot and is very, very accurate. One thing to note - it is a pain in the backside to take apart to clean. In order to do so you must remove a roll pin with a punch. I just want to make that clear for people who might not know.

Face to Face sale with Oregon Residents ONLY unless we meet at an FFL in Washington for WA residents and you pay transfer fees. Valid OR DL for Oregon residents and CHP is preferred.
You must be legal to own a handgun per federal and state laws.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

Last Edited: