JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$950
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Does anyone have interest in this? I've owned this rifle for many years. I haven't fired it in ten plus years. It shoots great and is in very nice shape. Made in the 1920's or 30's, these have become collectors items by their own right. This gun is very tight and shows little wear. Many years ago someone had it restored which explains the guns nice shape. I'm not sure what's its worth but will listen to reasonable offers. I'm going to ask $950.00 because I really am not sure on pricing. Best offer owns this nice '92 SRC Spanish Carbine.

I'm having trouble uploading pics. For those that want them, send me an email or phone # and I'll send them. In the mean time I'll keep working on posting pics.

Thank you

IMG_4211.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
They are fine guns, well built and finished perhaps even better than a Winchester '92. Many, many were supplied to law enforcement/prisons in South and Central America, and they were (are?) popular guns for the various rebels and insurgents in those countries, including Che Guevara's outfit in Bolivia.

Action smooth as butter, these rugged carbines feature a forward sling swivel integrated to the barrel band, a finely machined true carbine ladder sight, and carbine butt complete with cleaning rod trapdoor.

Here's what one looks like:

1661463500935.jpeg
Eibar "El Tigre'" Carbine. Calliber .44-40.

And a closer look at the carbine ladder sight:

1661463681329.jpeg
Carbine ladder sight as supplied on Eibar "El Tigre'"

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.