Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Sold!! Dan Wesson 15-2v 6" .357 Revolver. Like new, Box papers ect..

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by saabin, Feb 3, 2013.

1. saabin

saabin Eugene Active Member

Gone

Up for sale is a really nice Dan Wesson .357 model 15-2v. It is a Monsoon Mass. gun (the good one I'm told) It comes with its original serial matching box, instructions, warrentee card, price/parts list and the barrel tool with cylinder gap feeler gauge. I have put exactly twelve rounds through it and the previous owner claimed he had done about the same, it was likely un-fired previously. the finish is flawless with the exception of three small scratches in the left side behind the cylinder shroud. (see photo) I am looking to get $550 or trade for the following:

Another Dan Wesson revolver in .22 or .44 (you add cash for a .22, I'll add on a .44)
    Full size 1911
    Other???
    I can add some cash for the right trade.

Things I am not interested in: Shotguns or Plastic pistols.

I often run to either Salem or the coast on the weekends, So meeting people for FTF outside Eugene is not a huge deal.

I check my pm's at least daily when I am running an add and I respond to ALL pm's even if it is to politely decline your offer. If you message me please be expecting a reply. Nothing is more frustrating than excepting someones offer only to never hear from them again!!

IMAG0164.jpg

IMAG0168.jpg

IMAG0171.jpg

IMAG0172.jpg

IMAG0173.jpg

IMAG0166.jpg

Last edited: Feb 9, 2013
  2. ruger45blackhawk

ruger45blackhawk milwaukie Active Member

any idea of year of manufacture??

3. saabin

saabin Eugene Active Member

Hi Ruger, The price list is dated April 1 1978 so I assume it is a late 70s pistol.

4. robsonrider

robsonrider Portland, OR Member

PM sent

5. ArielShooter

ArielShooter Ariel Washington New Member

Good morning, I would be interested. Location Vancouver WA, would have to ship to FFL?

knussbaum2@gmail.com
    360-608-7621

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.