JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD I have a custom made tactical assault vest made by Clay Shaddox @ Home Page based out of western washington county.
This has 42 layers of Kevlar built into the vest, that I bought from D-R here in the community, I was a bit hesitant about the quality of the pieces when I bought them online, but when the kevlar layers arrived at my front door, I opened the box, whipped out my strider mv dirk and jammed right into the set number of layers....my blade didn't even penetrate 3 layers of it, I was so amazed...then the next day, I took out a set that was only 19 layers thick and shot two rounds of 5.56 at 75 feet, to my surprise, no penetration. So with all that calculating in my mind I decided to order me up a bunch of kevlar from D-R and send it over to Clay and get those layers placed inside a vest of my design. And the vest that came out ,looks like this
1285645899.jpg
*Patches do not come with the vest*
View attachment 200844
I wanted it to be a bug out vest, you'd have 3-30rnd 5.56 mags, pockets to place SAPI plates in the front, back, and sides with enough molle to strap whatever gear, extra mag shingles or whatever you'll ever need for an adventure into any terrain, there's mesh on the inside to help your body breathe, carry handle for the vest or yourself when you need to get tugged along and additional inside pockets for documents and the like. Its held together by 6 buckles that are completely covered from the elements but are extremely easy to get too, if you need this rig off in a hurry. Elastic Cummerbunds, sp that this can fit a medium to a xl-sized person I got this vest done in Ranger Green and Olive Drab, to match the Pacific Northwest Terrain, I really like it alot but i'm going to get a coyote brown one down up instead. I wore it 3 times for less then a total of 9 hours. I paid almost $450 and will let this go to the right person for SOLD, its a lot of vest and I don't want someone to buy it and just have it collect dust, gear this thing up, run it, and set it in a tuxedo bag for when SHTF

Clay is a freakin awesome guy with incredible skill and attention to detail, did I mention he was a Army Ranger back in the 90s? Anyways, if you get this gear and you would like to change anything about it, please let me know and I'll get you in the door with Clay, he's a busy guy but I guess I have a special place in his repeat customer realm.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top