Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Sold -- Colt New Agent .45 1911

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by CHLChris, Mar 17, 2011.

1. CHLChris

CHLChris Portland Metro East Love me some guns! Bronze Supporter

Sold

Colt Series-90 New Agent, .45acp, single-action, matte blue, lightweight aluminum frame, slimline cocobolo grips

$840

-Box, papers, lock
    -3 Colt 7-round flush magazines (2 blue, 1 stainless)

I bought this new late last year, sent 100 FMJ rounds to break it in, fired about 75 JHP rounds (Winchester Ranger 230gr), and cleaned it about 3 times. NEVER a single failure of any kind! I have carried it maybe 50 times. Any 1911 holster will fit it perfectly. Everything is in perfect condition! Not even an idiot mark (what is visible in a photo is some pocket fuzz).

Let's talk about the trench sight. It is designed to maintain a clean slide for quicker drawing and it works like a charm. I was happily surprised to discover that the trench sight system is actually easier to acquire than standard sights, though takes a box to get used to the slightly lower point of impact (cover your point of aim).

Why do I want to sell? I need two other pistols more than this baby. I'll trade for a .22lr pistol (Ruger 22/45 or Browning Buckmark ONLY) or a Kimber Ultra 3".

P3170026.jpg

2. bigd3048

bigd3048 Salem, Oregon Member

OK how about a Walther P22 and a real nice H&K semi-auto camo Shotgun over a $1000.00 in value.

3. Medic!

Medic! What just happened? Has eagle eyes. But cant remember what he saw. Bronze Supporter

PM sent

4. CHLChris

To the top. I've added a few details and dropped the price a bit.

To me, this is better than new since it is still in perfect condition and I've already paid for the break-in ammo and done complete function testing.

5. david58

david58 Oregon Member

PM, Trade offer sent late last nite

6. CHLChris

All PMs responded to.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.