Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

SOLD-Browning Buckmark Sporter rifle - $475 o.b.o.-SOLD

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by curtismann, Dec 30, 2012.

1. curtismann

curtismann Silverton Silver Supporter Silver Supporter

Time to thin out the herd of 22lr. Up for sale is Browning Buckmark rifle, used, but in excellent condition. I am the original owner, and the round count is around 200 +/-. This is a very accurate, quick handling little rifle, with fiber optic front and rear sights, tapered 16" barrel, and and integrated optic mounting rail. Takes standard Buckmark mags.
    Included in the sale price is the rifle, one 10 rd. magazine, and a camo rifle bag.
    As far as price goes, the only completed auction I saw on gunbroker closed at $508 or so with bids, so $475 cash ,obo, seems pretty fair.
    Trade interests:
    Quality AR optics - eotech, aimpoint, or low magnification (1x-4x ish) scope
    5.56 AR upper
    Dillon 550
    3" Ruger sp-101 in .357
    6.8 spc reloading components or factory ammo
    FTF sale to Oregon residents only who are legal to own. I'm in the Salem area on the weekends, and Prineville during the week, so meet up will have to fit into my schedule IMAG0053.jpg

2. luke3064

luke3064 Portland Member

Hi, I'll take it and could meet up with you this weekend if that works for you.

My cell is 313-405-2518 if you want to give me a call.

- Luke Brostean

3. curtismann

curtismann Silverton Silver Supporter Silver Supporter

Spf.
    Thanks, Luke.
    -Curtis

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.