JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hi All,
Like New In Box. I'm selling this shotgun I bought 2 years ago, when I wanted to take up hunting. I brought it home, cleaned it and then sat it in my safe. It is time to sell this to someone who will actually use it. This model Beretta is a great value on an all around performer and it just deserves to see some action.

SOLD, comes with 3 screw-in chokes, improved, modified and full, and 4 boxes of Remington ammo to break it in with. I may consider partial trade on a quality bolt action .22lr rifle with an adjustable trigger, ie Savage Mark II series , Marlin XT-22, or CZ.

FTF West Portland area. You will need to present a valid Oregon Driver's License and sign a Bill of Sale for me.

Thank you for looking and have a nice day,
Matt

More info from Beretta: Made in America, the 3901 Standard is a true no nonsense synthetic stock shotgun that you'll feel comfortable throwing behind the seat of your pickup, but it is an old friend you can rely on when the shooting heats up, no matter what the weather conditions. Featuring the softest shooting gas system around, a high strength steel alloy hammer forged barrel and Mobilchoke versatility, the autoloading Standard is a model of rugged reliability, uncomplicated adornment and American pride.

Specifications and features:
Beretta 3901 Citizen semi-automatic shotgun
12 gauge
28" barrel
3" chamber
5 round capacity
Reversible cross bolt safety
Gas-operated with exhaust valve
Light alloy receiver
Black synthetic stock
Blue barrel
Falling block locking system
Vent rib
Metal bead front sight
Weighs 7.2 pounds

Some more info about the gun:
Field and Stream Review The Ten Best Best Bargains In Shotgunning | Field & Stream

Beretta's info:
Deprecated Browser Error

Retailers who have one:
Beretta - 3901 Citizen 12 gauge - Beretta Shotguns

Beretta 3901 12 Gauge

391-stand.jpg

391-stand-45.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.