JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$265
Manufacturer
Benchmade
City
Pensacola
State
Other
Zip Code
I'm "resetting" my safe with more up to date, "top end" and functional fixed blade knives that I'll actually use.

For sale (no trades wanted) is my personal carry Benchmade Presidio Auto Axis auto-opening pocket knife. Purchased new at my
personal Glock dealer in Ft. Walton, FL, on 03/30/2007 (original receipt included).

I carried this knife in my Navy flight suit from 2007 until 2014, never using the knife for anything... maybe opening a shipment at the house if I had the suit on, but that's it.

Condition:

Aluminum Scales: 85%.. photos show polished areas to the aluminum scales corners and gimping from being polished by my flight suits
Spring Steel Clip: 75%... photos show edge scratches from being outside the knife pocket inboard on my left thigh.
Blade: 99%... I can't see any imperfections. I don't believe I used this on anything. But I just can't remember.

The photos are pretty good. Email me for questions: [email protected]

Asking price: $265.00 (This is based upon availability and condition. Since it is not readily available and new BM auto knives are priced at $250.00, someone who wants this knife will appreciate the price)

NO SALES TO THE FOLLOWING STATES (OR ANY STATE WHERE IT IS PROHIBITED BUT NOT LISTED BELOW) DUE TO LAWS PROHIBITING OWNERSHIP IN THOSE STATES:

CALIFORNIA
NEW YORK
ILLINOIS
VERMONT
WASHINGTON STATE
COLORADO
CONNECTICUT
KENTUCKY
MARYLAND
MASSACHUSETTS
WEST VIRGINIA

NOTE: YOU MUST NOT PURCHASE THIS IF AUTO OPENERS ARE ILLEGAL OR REQUIRE A PERMIT IN YOUR STATE AND YOU DON'T HOLD A CURRENT CONCEALED WEAPON PERMIT. IT IS YOUR ULITIMATE RESPONSIBILITY TO CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS TO ENSURE THAT YOU ARE NOT VIOLATING LOCAL LAWS. I WILL CHECK YOUR STATE TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITY TO MAKE SURE I AM NOT VIOLATING A SHIPPING LAW BUT YOU ARE ULTIMATELY RESPONSIBLE TO CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS AND MAKE SURE YOU ARE NOT VIOLATING LOCAL, STATE OR FEDERAL LAW ASSOCIATED WITH RECEIVING OR OWNING AN AUTO OPENING KNIFE IN YOUR AREA(S).

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED AND YOU SEE YOUR STATE LISTED BUT YOU BELEIVE IT IS LEGAL IN YOUR STATE WE CAN DISCUSS THIS.

NO RETURNS PLEASE... DESCRIPTION AND PHOTOS ARE THOROUGH. THANK YOU!

IMG_2544.jpeg IMG_2545.jpeg IMG_2546.jpeg IMG_2547.jpeg IMG_2568.jpeg IMG_2569.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR