Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Southwest Firearms Forum
J&B Firearm Sales
Sporting Systems
Buster Beaver Cerakote
Gun Deals
Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

SOLD Athlon Argos BTR 8-34x56 APMR FFP IR MIL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
Ad Type
For Sale
Price
$270
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Beav
State
Oregon
Zip Code
SOLD Translated to english...up for sale is this Argos long range scope with 8-34 power, first focal plane, illuminated reticle, side focus, APMR reticle in mils, click values are .1mil.
This is a great long range or PRS entry level scope for the money. Also a good scope to learn M-rad vs MOA and FFP. I used this for 600 yrd competition and it performed great. Just selling to upgrade again.
In great condition, no dents, scratches and no ring marks. In original box with covers, battery and manual. Beaverton area...will ship on buyer dime. Please PM Thanks

20191025_063156.jpg 20191025_063054.jpg

Rules & Terms
I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last edited:
OP
F
Reactions
I loved it for the $$$. Still suprised at the value they offer. Had it on two rifles...won the 600yrd recreation class during the summer league. Its very repeatable, pretty clear considering the cost. At 34 power it becomes a bit less clear and some distortion at edges....so I usally shot it at 32 or so. I upgraded to a 50x scope and MOA to up my 600yrd game. Hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Supporting Vendor Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Tim, has done several projects including a sweet 1911 .38 super project
    • Qochoc
  • Mary's Pistols
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic small business with equally excellent folks running the place. I was given fair value for a trade in and was able to order something I...
    • Red98422
  • Gooseneck Road
    4.00 star(s)
    Very popular service road with some unmarked logging roads that branch off of the main. Relatively cleaned up from what we saw. I just wish that...
    • Benzdriver81
  • Liberty Safes of Oregon
    5.00 star(s)
    I have now purchased 2 Safe’s and constantly recommend people go here. You get better quality than the other liberty safes made for places like...
    • Motojohonda
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Just dropped by today to pick up a rifle … this is what a gun store should be! None of the crotchety bluster and BS that so many other gun stores...
    • DLS

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS