JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
* 1995 Ford Taurus Wagon LX
* LOW MILES*** Less than 149K
* Clean Title in my name in hand
* NEW TAGS ARE GOOD UNTIL 2014

* Kelly Blue Book values this car at $2,072, so this is a great deal at only $1250.

I would like to sell the car this week, and will consider reasonable offers.

If you respond by email, please give me a phone number so that I can answer any questions and set up a time for you to come see the car. Or you can call me directly at 541-971-0002.

*All Power Options: Power windows, power locks, power seats
*V6 3.8 liter Automatic
*Front Wheel Drive
*LEATHER--in great condition
*Third row seat in back makes seating for up to 8 passengers
*Lots of cargo space!
*Power Sunroof/Moonroof works, no leaks
*Two new tires, other two have about 40% tread life left
*Stereo with CD player works
*Paint and body is in okay condition for its age. There are a few dings and chips, but nothing major.

Link to lots of pictures:

This is a good running daily driver, with lots of miles left in it. Mechanically it is sound and has lots of power.

What does not work or needs work:
*It needs to have the front brakes done.
*The rear driver window does not go up and down--it needs a window motor.
*The rear passenger window works using the rear controls, but not from the driver's controls.
*There is a crack in the windshield on the passenger's side that does not interfere with driver's visibility

The only thing that is mechanical that must be done is the front brakes. The car runs and drives very well "as is," all of the other things are simply convenience or cosmetic issues.

This is a good running car, great if you have kids to drive around or dogs or cargo to haul in the back. It has lots of cargo space, and will seat 8 with the third row seat in the back.

I am selling the Taurus because my husband bought a Jeep, so now we have 3 vehicles. I'd like to sell it this week, so make me a reasonable offer and I just may take it. Please do not waste my time with low-ball offers. It is already priced $822 below Kelly Blue book value, so please keep this in mind.

Thanks for looking!