JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Dug these up from awhile back, when I was into milling some lowers. I am not anymore, and they're not doing me any good. Neither lower has any markings or engravings of any kind, including no serial number. The "blue" color you see in the pictures will clean off easily it was just for scribing and checking measurements.

View attachment 192827

View attachment 192828

View attachment 192829

View attachment 192830

The 95% has milling done to the point of making it a firearm. This was milled on a bridgeport with proper radius endmills, NOT a drill press. It will require the following to become finished.
  • Front takedown detent & spring hole
  • Buffer pin hole
  • Grip hole and threading
  • Bolt catch pin hole

The 80% is untouched as far as any milling is concerned, and is safe to ship directly to your home, though I'd rather FTF. It requires all of the above milling AND the trigger & hammer pins along with the entire fire control group.

The 95% one is now considered a firearm, and all rules apply. That being said, I've never actually sold/traded one in this state, and thus, don't have concrete knowledge of the legality of this. If anyone wants to chime in on this, I'm all ears.

IF you decide to outright purchase and not trade, I would ask that you take a look unless you're certain you know what you're getting into.

$150 for 80% finished one, and the 95% comes with it free.
SPF - cyclesurvival
2nd in line: hsullyc

List of Trades
AAC Blackout 51T Muzzle Brake for 1/2"x28
Mako Shock Stock
BCM Gunfighter Charging Handle
Magpul Front & Rear BUIS Black
Magpul MS2 Black
CMMG 42 Round Magazines
Norgon Ambi-Catch

Thanks!
-Andrew