JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This item has been sold.

a76225rom.jpg

This is the good stuff. I've shot one can of this over the past few years and never had a problem in my TT-33.

I can't find it anywhere online so I'm basing my price off of what I see for the 1950s polish stuff. This 1982 stuff is much more fresh than the 1950s Polish stuff, and has fewer problems from what I'm reading.

What I am selling is exactly the same as the stuff at the following link:
Ammo 7.62x25 Tokarev 1224 Total Rounds in Spam Cans Romanian 1980's Full Metal Jacket Lead Core Berdan Corrosive

Full list of available items:
  • 5 x 1224rnd sealed cans
  • 2 x 72rnd boxes
  • 1 x ~50rnd bag of lose rounds

Prices:
  • $1900 for all of the items on the list (31 cents/rnd)
  • $400 per can (32.6 cents/rnd)
  • Make a good offer if you want to buy individual boxes

Delivery/Shipping:
  • I can deliver the items in the evening to Seattle, Kirkland, Redmond, Bellevue, Everett if you buy 1 can or more
  • I can deliver the items along I-90 all the way to Spokane on the following weekend if you buy the whole package, or in a few weeks on the weekend if you buy 1 can or more
  • For any orders that are smaller than 1 can, you'll have to come to Juanita Beach park in Kirkland
  • Shipping is $40 per can if you can't meet me in the above areas

Cash or PayPal
I'm hesitant to open cans and sell individual boxes, but feel free to make offers.
I have can openers, but not 5 of them. First come, first serve.
No trades unless you want to offer common firearms/magazines at 2011 values (you don't).

Act fast! This stuff is becoming very hard to find very quickly. gun-deals.com - User-Submitted Gun & Ammunition Deals

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top