JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I'm selling some of my extra once fired 45acp brass with large primer pockets. I've put them in sandwich bags with 105 pieces in each bag and I'm selling 5 bags for $45 giving you 525 rounds of 45acp brass. Prefer CASH / Face to Face but could ship to your door for an additional $11. I will not ship the brass until the funds have cleared and in my bank acct.

There are 5 units available...Buy 2 units or 1050 of brass for $85.... Buy 4 units or 2100 of brass for $165 or buy all 5 units for $200 ... That's 2625 pieces of once fired 45acp brass. Some of which has been deprimed.

I would take some Winchester 231 gun powder in trade.

Thanks for looking.

pix607658234.jpg

45acp.jpg

Last Edited:
Are the sandwich bags Ziplock or the fold over type? Sorry I couldn't resist!

All kidding aside BGW Happy Roman did part with one of the bottles of 2230 that you sold him!! He was generous enough to meet me and part with one!!
Paul

Last Edited:
I may do that... I met up with him on Friday but just thought of getting rid of the brass today... Thanks

I don't know if there is Starline brass in there..But I know that there is :Remington/RP...PMC... Federal/FC....Winchester....Midway...Speer...ect.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.