JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
... what should I do w it?

Found a good deal on a Burris Fast Fire lll so l bought it. I figured to put it on my scoped AR as a BU sight since the Nikon scope doesn't leave room for traditional BUIS. Also, I don't like the 45° offset irons (altho the plan was to mount the holo sight at 45°... it's mostly the FSP that bugs me, this does away with that).
I knew it was gonna be small, the M in MRD does stand for "miniature" (or micro) after all. But this thing is tiny.
I'll put it on the AR for my next range trip, but after that I may be looking to mount it on a handgun. So my question (s):
Will the FF lll hold up to the beating it'll get as a pistol RDS? Any body used one on a rifle, pistol or shotgun and have good or bad things to say about the unit itself? Durability? Effectiveness? Is it better suited for one particular platform over another? What sub $300 holo sight would you recommend over the FF III?

Thanks,
Jonny Y

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews