JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
... what should I do w it?

Found a good deal on a Burris Fast Fire lll so l bought it. I figured to put it on my scoped AR as a BU sight since the Nikon scope doesn't leave room for traditional BUIS. Also, I don't like the 45° offset irons (altho the plan was to mount the holo sight at 45°... it's mostly the FSP that bugs me, this does away with that).
I knew it was gonna be small, the M in MRD does stand for "miniature" (or micro) after all. But this thing is tiny.
I'll put it on the AR for my next range trip, but after that I may be looking to mount it on a handgun. So my question (s):
Will the FF lll hold up to the beating it'll get as a pistol RDS? Any body used one on a rifle, pistol or shotgun and have good or bad things to say about the unit itself? Durability? Effectiveness? Is it better suited for one particular platform over another? What sub $300 holo sight would you recommend over the FF III?

Thanks,
Jonny Y

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews