JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Full disclosure. I have nothing invested in gold or silver, though perhaps I should. I posted this article since I've been reading elsewhere about other countries shifting away from the US dollar, and even how China and Saudia Arabia have a big project going where they may end up trading for oil in China's currency (the yuan).

Seriously, if the world continues to shift away from the US dollar then there will be no one to buy our debt. The WSJ recently reported that the US bought approximately 60% of its own debt in 2011. The amount purchased by the US was tiny prior to 2008.

Assuming the world does shift away from the US dollar, we will not be able to fund our social programs or any "shell" games. That means more people spiraling into poverty, and a strengthening of a two-tiered society. That means more people doing whatever it takes to survive, including more robberies and violence similar to say some South American countries.

Peter

Any article from a gold selling website that tells you to be worred about the dollar then ends with CD Spring Summit 2012 - Casey Research makes me a little skeptical

Casey Research has a good team on staff. Most people will never pay a dime for information (conferences, conference CDs, newsletters, etc.), but those that have subscribed to Casey, Richard Maybury, James Dines, and a few others who saw this coming have done substantially better over the last decade than the people who have listened to the main stream media.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top