JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sounds like a pyramid scheme...

I'm glad you did this for us, and I would involve myself more if it was my state. It just feels like it's not my place to determine how another state operates.
We need all the help we can get, my friend--if this cancer is allowed to metastasize here it WILL spread. No matter what state these come up in, they have to be All Hands On Deck for the entire gun community nationwide, because the Grabberfascist Douches muster their troops the same way.

It seems pretty apparent that they are trying to hide their agenda, and do not want any transparency whatsoever.......because they know that what they are trying to do is wrong, otherwise why try to hide it.
Nice work! Sunlight is the best disinfectant. Expose these parasites to the light.
This just shows how feckless these anti-gun people are.
Simply wretched cowards. If they had any real belief that what they were doing was right, they wouldn't care about you having their information. They'd be happy to give it to you but even they know what they are peddling is lies.

My thoughts exactly!

Last Edited:
These leftist's and that's what they are, conflate and confuse, they accuse you of lying when they are the ones that had to lie to potentials signers of what this initiative will actually do. Good for you @Sporting Systems

They haven't been truthful about anything else, why start now?
Fear of exposure. Fear that someone might realize they don't have to be a victim. I was listening to NPR I believe, last night. They were talking about a $2.5M grant for a program. The 20 something y/o woman was from out of state, gets free housing, school at PCC and drug/alcohol/work is not an issue. Just remove all the pressures of life and let "us" take care of you.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top