Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

So I went to the YES on 1639 meeting - they didn't like me

Sporting Systems

Reactions
Attended the open to public Yes on 1639 meeting in Vancouver this morning. About 25 people total, 5-6 of the "campaign" people, 6 kids. We live streamed the presentation before being asked to turn off the video, and I politely complied. I accepted the script material they gave me for phone calling. I signed into the meeting with my real name. I excused myself to the bathroom and they didn't want me to go. They followed me into the bathroom. They took a photo of me at the urinal, I really did have to pee, hope he was impressed (2 Black Rifle coffees before the meeting). They confronted me when I walked out of the bathroom. Here's the last 2 minutes as I left the building and had a great conversation with the campaign director. I guess the brochure was still in my pocket, I was distracted by them taking a pic in the bathroom and grabbing my coat (softly) when I wanted to leave. They called the police on me, got to talk to a Vancouver police officer about it. Vote No on 1639. Register to vote before October 8. Vote no early. Educate your friends and family about this travesty of a measure, how many things are wrong with it. Please like and share this post. Go to their meetings, be respectful and polite. Don't lie. Don't create a scene. Just listen and share the misinformation from their campaign. Vote No On 1639.

If I was to articulate my actual thoughts about the sniveling, mealy-mouthed, buffoon that is the "campaign manager" you had the misfortune to interface with, I believe I would likely break the censor system, which would be unbecoming. Though if there is some cause to have the imperious pustule arrested, tried, and convicted, it would be as hilarious as it would be fitting.

If I was to articulate my actual thoughts about the sniveling, mealy-mouthed, buffoon that is the "campaign manager" you had the misfortune to interface with, I believe I would likely break the censor system, which would be unbecoming. Though if there is some cause to have the imperious pustule arrested, tried, and convicted, it would be as hilarious as it would be fitting.
It would just look like this:

BUBBLEGUM

OP
Sporting Systems

Sporting Systems

Reactions
I used my real name and work phone. I'm not hiding anything. I just want to see the truth be told. They're coaching people to avoid conversations with anyone that knows anything. With others, they're telling them to vote for Democratic candidates and filling them with all these garbage facts and emotional appeals.

I’m confused as to how you taking the script can be considered stolen campaign property. Even if they had a policy of them not leaving the building, how is that campaign theft? You volunteered to make calls, even signed up to do so.

He wouldn’t have been so upset or concerned if they weren’t running an underhanded and lying campaign... But then again, that’s what the progressives do as they trample the Consitiution.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Ed's Guns and Gear
    5.00 star(s)
    With multiple FFL/shops closing over the last few months, it’s nice to see Ed doing so well...
    • PNW Partisan
  • Ed's Guns and Gear
    5.00 star(s)
    Ed's a great guy with a good peronality and good customer service. I enjoy supporting his small...
    • jaytee0115
  • Revelation Arms
    1.00 star(s)
    I will preface this with the fact that this poor reference is only based on my experience...
    • trekkerpaul
  • Wildcat Mountain
    5.00 star(s)
    This is my family's and my selfs favorite spot to go for hand gun practice and just plinking...
    • Tccae708
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    What a great deal on transfers. Good guy and he makes it very easy. He had fast communication...
    • glorydays4ever