JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This just shows how feckless these anti-gun people are.
Simply wretched cowards. If they had any real belief that what they were doing was right, they wouldn't care about you having their information. They'd be happy to give it to you but even they know what they are peddling is lies.

Attended the open to public Yes on 1639 meeting in Vancouver this morning. About 25 people total, 5-6 of the "campaign" people, 6 kids. We live streamed the presentation before being asked to turn off the video, and I politely complied. I accepted the script material they gave me for phone calling. I signed into the meeting with my real name. I excused myself to the bathroom and they didn't want me to go. They followed me into the bathroom. They took a photo of me at the urinal, I really did have to pee, hope he was impressed (2 Black Rifle coffees before the meeting). They confronted me when I walked out of the bathroom. Here's the last 2 minutes as I left the building and had a great conversation with the campaign director. I guess the brochure was still in my pocket, I was distracted by them taking a pic in the bathroom and grabbing my coat (softly) when I wanted to leave. They called the police on me, got to talk to a Vancouver police officer about it. Vote No on 1639. Register to vote before October 8. Vote no early. Educate your friends and family about this travesty of a measure, how many things are wrong with it. Please like and share this post. Go to their meetings, be respectful and polite. Don't lie. Don't create a scene. Just listen and share the misinformation from their campaign. Vote No On 1639.

I spoke with one of these people a while back when asked a couple legitimate unassuming questions they started dancing like their walking on hot coals and playing dumb . When people this close minded and uninformed gain footing on making decisions that effect others is a scary scenario . The sheep listen to this BS and fall inline. The sheep population is high I hope this does not pass

I'm confused as to how you taking the script can be considered stolen campaign property. Even if they had a policy of them not leaving the building, how is that campaign theft? You volunteered to make calls, even signed up to do so.

He wouldn't have been so upset or concerned if they weren't running an underhanded and lying campaign... But then again, that's what the progressives do as they trample the Consitiution.
As soon as someone doesn't appear to agree with them they go into a tailspin of Lies .

Isn't grabbing your shirt technically assault?
Not that a DA would persue charges, but it's a thought.
Didn't seem to me you were resisting when asked to leave, so there was no need for them to forcibly remove you.

Didn't seem to me you were resisting when asked to leave, so there was no need for them to forcibly remove you.

If the shoe was on the other foot im sure it would be.

Yes, between the bathroom pic and grabbing my shirt, the campaign manager stepped in it. I wasn't in this for anything other than information, tactics, plans, and such. Learned plenty.

They exist because of big money.
They don't know what they're talking about on the measure.
Their mixing the 1639 and vote democrat message.
They have some dedicated volunteers, but not many.
They are all about their image, Less About their message.

Sounds like a pyramid scheme...

I'm glad you did this for us, and I would involve myself more if it was my state. It just feels like it's not my place to determine how another state operates.

Yes, between the bathroom pic and grabbing my shirt, the campaign manager stepped in it. I wasn't in this for anything other than information, tactics, plans, and such. Learned plenty.

They exist because of big money.
They don't know what they're talking about on the measure.
Their mixing the 1639 and vote democrat message.
They have some dedicated volunteers, but not many.
They are all about their image, Less About their message.

Have you posted this in the other local gun web sites? Waguns.org and Seattleguns.net. If not, I would. There are a lot of members on both sites from all over Puget Sound.

Sounds like a pyramid scheme...

I'm glad you did this for us, and I would involve myself more if it was my state. It just feels like it's not my place to determine how another state operates.

Too bad Bloomberg, George Clooney, Oprah and the other elites don't feel the same way.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top