SnowMobiling this weekend

Reactions
I went snowmobiling with some friends this weekend. It was my first time riding a fast sled... Not sure I like it as much as I htought I would though. In comparison to quads or dirt bikes they handle terrible. Super heavy and fast with less control than any other machine I have driven. Had a good time though! My buddy got a good deal on a RX1, it has a R1 streetbike motor in it. The other friend has a newer one with a supercharger and his dad has one with a turbo that pushes 280HP! People really get into these things...

0423110941.jpg
0423111123.jpg
0423111228.jpg
0423111740a-1.jpg

Reactions
Ha ha you've never seen my old neighbor ride a sled.And he was a big boy

On my first trip,he took me from Greenwater (Enumclaw area) to Naches.Epic ride on a Thursday night.
(prime rib night at the other side) Then the 5 of us rented a cabin and rode back in the morning.

Love snow machines,but $5k for something I can ride a lot every 4 years or every time I have $3-400 for a road trip to snow,gets kinda spendy
If I lived in the hills or on the east side it would definitely happen.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Pistol
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Rifle
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Upstanding Vendor!
    Have worked with this business twice and both times were outstanding! Will definitely keep going to him when I'm up in that area! Shoot, will...
  • Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    Hellcat OSP
    I almost put "Limited "Covid induced" inventory" as a Con, but thought that wouldn't really be fair to them! The aftermath of Covid has depleted...
  • Vancouver Weapon Werx
    5.00 star(s)
    I have done a lot of deals here
    Gary's easy to work with when in town.
  • Vancouver Weapon Werx
    5.00 star(s)
    Excellent Business!
    I have been going to Vancouver Weapon Werx for years and know both owners quite well. The only downfall is I go there to purchase or have a gun...
  • SafeFire Indoor Shooting Range & Retail
    5.00 star(s)
    A great, safe place to go shooting
    Love this place!! Great staff, the range masters are friendly, helpful and alert. This is a safe place to shoot. The store is kind of low on stock...
    • GWS
Top Bottom