JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I went snowmobiling with some friends this weekend. It was my first time riding a fast sled... Not sure I like it as much as I htought I would though. In comparison to quads or dirt bikes they handle terrible. Super heavy and fast with less control than any other machine I have driven. Had a good time though! My buddy got a good deal on a RX1, it has a R1 streetbike motor in it. The other friend has a newer one with a supercharger and his dad has one with a turbo that pushes 280HP! People really get into these things...

0423110941.jpg
0423111123.jpg
0423111228.jpg
0423111740a-1.jpg

Ha ha you've never seen my old neighbor ride a sled.And he was a big boy

On my first trip,he took me from Greenwater (Enumclaw area) to Naches.Epic ride on a Thursday night.
(prime rib night at the other side) Then the 5 of us rented a cabin and rode back in the morning.

Love snow machines,but $5k for something I can ride a lot every 4 years or every time I have $3-400 for a road trip to snow,gets kinda spendy
If I lived in the hills or on the east side it would definitely happen.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top