JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Looking to sell my S&W SD40VE. Bought this as a truck gun. But have recently came upon something else I really want. Has about 100 rounds through it. Comes with everything from the factory. Box , papers and 2 mags. Also have a Fobus belt holster for it. It was for my M&P that I used to have but fits this perfectly. The gun is in 40 S&W. Looking for $325. No trades please. Unless it's the AK I want. Then yes I'll trade. Haha. Thanks for looking. Can send pics when I take them. In the meantime here's a stock photo.

Interested in purchasing this gun from you, from eastern oregon but have to go to salem on sunday... new to this site.. not sure how to send a private message with my phone number... Thank you..

Looking to sell my S&W SD40VE. Bought this as a truck gun. But have recently came upon something else I really want. Has about 100 rounds through it. Comes with everything from the factory. Box , papers and 2 mags. Also have a Fobus belt holster for it. It was for my M&P that I used to have but fits this perfectly. The gun is in 40 S&W. Looking for $325. No trades please. Unless it's the AK I want. Then yes I'll trade. Haha. Thanks for looking. Can send pics when I take them. In the meantime here's a stock photo.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.