JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Looking to sell my S&W SD40VE. Bought this as a truck gun. But have recently came upon something else I really want. Has about 100 rounds through it. Comes with everything from the factory. Box , papers and 2 mags. Also have a Fobus belt holster for it. It was for my M&P that I used to have but fits this perfectly. The gun is in 40 S&W. Looking for $325. No trades please. Unless it's the AK I want. Then yes I'll trade. Haha. Thanks for looking. Can send pics when I take them. In the meantime here's a stock photo.

Interested in purchasing this gun from you, from eastern oregon but have to go to salem on sunday... new to this site.. not sure how to send a private message with my phone number... Thank you..

Looking to sell my S&W SD40VE. Bought this as a truck gun. But have recently came upon something else I really want. Has about 100 rounds through it. Comes with everything from the factory. Box , papers and 2 mags. Also have a Fobus belt holster for it. It was for my M&P that I used to have but fits this perfectly. The gun is in 40 S&W. Looking for $325. No trades please. Unless it's the AK I want. Then yes I'll trade. Haha. Thanks for looking. Can send pics when I take them. In the meantime here's a stock photo.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top