JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2500
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
38 Special
City
Dayton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Fully hand engraved Smith & Wesson Model 67 in original box.

Beautiful, no-dash, Model 67 fully hand engraved by internationally recognized and local Western artist engraver, Tony Lee Frost (yeah, that's me!)

Done in a deep cut period style that is a tribute to and a refection of the late master engraver Cuno Helfricht. This piece, with it's original box and papers, and certificate of authenticity is truly a one-of-a-kind collectable.

Please, feel free to fire away with any questions or for more photos.

POSSIBLE partial trade for engrave-able firearms considered.

Thanks so much for looking and have a blessed day!

*** I am an FFL ***

In Box.jpeg Left Side Close.jpeg Left Side Whole.jpeg Right Side Barrel.jpeg Right Side Whole.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Beautiful, no-dash, Model 67 fully hand engraved by internationally recognized and local Western artist engraver, Tony Lee Frost (yeah, that's me!)

Done in a deep cut period style that is a tribute to and a refection of the late master engraver Cuno Helfricht. This piece, with it's original box and papers, and certificate of authenticity is truly a one-of-a-kind collectable.

Thanks so much for looking and have a great day!

View attachment 1389525 View attachment 1389526 View attachment 1389527 View attachment 1389528 View attachment 1389530
Beautiful job

Thanks so much for looking and have a great day!

View attachment 1389525 View attachment 1389526 View attachment 1389527 View attachment 1389528 View attachment 1389530
Gorgeous work, @TonyLeeFrost

GLWS!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.