JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
SOLD

:s0155:

Was going to use this to replace my Lock-Era 442, but now that the 442 has been neutered and plugged the 36 is surplus to needs.

View attachment 189465

Showing the rub on the cylinder:

View attachment 189466

Smith & Wesson Model 36, blued, pre-lock, some carry scuffing on the bluing but no huge dings, dents, or scratches. No idea on previous round count, I've had 48 .38s through it (NOT +P). Solid, tight, gun.

Includes 3 grips (OEM, carry, Pachmayr Presentation) as seen in pics (to come). No box, but I'll add a pistol case.

$450, standard Trog Discount applies. Will ship to out of state FFL at buyer's expense. FFL must agree to receive from private seller and send copy of license.

Tradebait, +/- cash to make ends meet: Ruger SA revolvers (.44 or .357 only, and nothing with a Dragoon trigger guard), S&W Airlite or Ruger SP101 .22 LR or Mag.. Compact .45ACP. Kahr PM9 or CM9. Full size CZ in 9mm might be interesting, too. And, on a REAL whim....would add big cash for something in a bullpup 5.56....

Other tradebait, +/- cash - bolt action rifle (not a bubbaed dotmil one) in .223 or .308, or a dotmil original in 30.06. Or an Enfield in .308.

And all offers considered - the worst you get is a polite "no thanks." ;)

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.