JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Smith & Wesson model 36 Chiefs Special with serial number dated to 1959. 5-shot .38 Special complete with original box, cleaning brush/rod and all literature that came with the gun. 5-shot, 2-inch pinned barrel and original wood grips. Excellent carry pistol -- very light and easy to carry and conceal. As you can see, it has been fired very little and is in excellent condition. I will also include a custom leather holster and a set of Hogue grips. It has sat in my humidity controlled safe for years and its time to let it go. Cash price is $625. The only trade that would interest me is a Beretta 92, made in Italy but must be in superb condition. P8250008.JPG P8250012.JPG

Boy, I screwed that up. Years back I looked up what I thought was the serial number. I just verified what you found --- its from 1973-74. Thanks for the heads-up. I will change the add immediately.

Bob

For everyone's information, I made an error when stating the date of manufacture was 1959. It was made between 1973-1974. Thanks for catching that.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top