JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$450
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
9mm
City
PORTLAND
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Smith & Wesson M&P SHIELD EZ 9mm (with manual safety) in almost brand new condition with all of the following:
  • Original box and all of the original paperwork (that also shows the prices I paid for everything)
  • Original packaging for all of the accessories
  • Armalaser TR28 red laser (similar to Crimson Trace LG-459)
  • Two (2) 8-round single stack mags
  • Custom IWB Kydex holster (fits with the Armalaser attached)
  • IWB Kydex holster (fits stock gun without the Armalaser attached)
  • OWB nylon holster (fits with with or without he Armalaser attached)
Total for everything... $450.00

I'm the original owner and I have fired less than 300 rounds through the gun. It's a really nice gun, especially for beginners and people who do not have strong hands. It's super easy to rack and it's a snap to the load mags. I had to beg my wife to let me sell this, since it's her favorite gun of all the ones we own. However, I bought a Sig P365 soon after I bought the EZ and I never started to carry the S&W EZ 9mm. And sadly, my wife does not carry concealed and very rarely every comes with me to the range. So, now this poor little guy just sits in the safe feeling lonely and unwanted all day. It never got a chance to be used as a carry gun or a range toy. Please help me find this sweet gun a good new home.

Willing to trade for a Smith & Wesson 642/442 Airweight Revolver (38 Special +P).

EZ1.jpg EZ2.jpg EZ3.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Smith & Wesson M&P SHIELD EZ 9mm (with manual safety) in almost brand new condition with all of the following:
  • Original box and all of the original paperwork (that also shows the prices I paid for everything)
  • Original packaging for all of the accessories
  • Armalaser TR28 red laser (similar to Crimson Trace LG-459)
  • Two (2) 8-round single stack mags
  • Custom IWB Kydex holster (fits with the Armalaser attached)
  • IWB Kydex holster (fits stock gun without the Armalaser attached)
  • OWB nylon holster (fits with with or without he Armalaser attached)
Total for everything... $425.00

I'm the original owner and I have fired less than 300 rounds through the gun. It's a really nice gun, especially for beginners and people who do not have strong hands. It's super easy to rack and it's a snap to the load mags. I had to beg my wife to let me sell this, since it's her favorite gun of all the ones we own. However, I bought a Sig P365 soon after I bought the EZ and I never started to carry the S&W EZ 9mm. And sadly, my wife does not carry concealed and very rarely every comes with me to the range. So, now this poor little guy just sits in the safe feeling lonely and unwanted all day. It never got a chance to be used as a carry gun or a range toy. Please help me find this sweet gun a good new home.

Willing to trade for a Smith & Wesson 642/442 Airweight Revolver (38 Special +P).

View attachment 839228 View attachment 839229 View attachment 839230
are you available to meet today?

I'm in NE Portland, so that makes it pretty convenient. Do you have a preferred FFL? Also, are you able to pay in cash, Zelle or via the Cash App?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.