JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
SOLD

I have a Smith & Wesson M&P 2.0 Compact in 9mm. Around 750rds through it. Comes with every thing in the pics. This gun is a very nice shooter but I prefer a full size grip. Priced for a quick sale. Buyer pays all fees. Transfer at Tigard Pawn 4 More.
$275.00

Last Edited:
Have you used it with the 17 round mags and the spacers? Feels just like a full size.

7B156FC4-7541-4F43-A5B2-D19B0E1FBB8A.jpeg

Yes I have. I would rather shoot with a full-sized grip and not have to monkey with spacers and
having to buy more 15rd mags. I have plenty 17rd mags for my CORE and I recently picked up a full-size 2.0 :), so problem solved. I will say that if you love the Glock 19 size but prefer an M&P, the 2.0 compact rocks!

Yes I have. I would rather shoot with a full-sized grip and not have to monkey with spacers and
having to buy more 15rd mags. I have plenty 17rd mags for my CORE and I recently picked up a full-size 2.0 :), so problem solved. I will say that if you love the Glock 19 size but prefer an M&P, the 2.0 compact rocks!
That's for sure. Well good luck with the sale!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top