JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Because most of the activity on this thread is with new members who have very few posts I'd like to point out a few things. Please excuse me if I'm making some wrong assumptions, but I don't want anybody to wind up forfeiting their Second Amendment rights because they don't understand the law. I also don't want NWFA and it's members to be associated with illegal or even perceived illegal activity.

ALL firearm transfers in Oregon and Washington MUST have a background check UNLESS they are between close family members such as parent and child or between siblings. Period. There are several gun stores, pawn shops, and other FFL's who will be happy to perform the background check for you.

Purchasing a firearm with the intention of selling it to someone else is also illegal (unless you are a FFL). It is frequently referred to as a "straw purchase". Reading between the lines above I see someone committing to a purchase and then negotiating with another person on it's subsequent sale. This has an unsavory appearance. I strongly urge that the initial sale w/ BGC take place before any attempt to flip it, and then do so in a SEPARATE thread AFTERWARDS.
Thanks for you advice.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
  • Centralia, WA
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
  • Stanwood, WA
Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top