JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
$375.00 (Buyer pays transfer fee) Located in Tigard

Hey there fellow enthusiasts. I am looking to sell/trade my S&W Bodyguard .380. I have had it for about 3 years, and I really like how easily I can conceal it, but I am looking for something other than .380.

Package includes:
1-Bodyguard .380 w/ Insight Laser
1-S&W factory carrying case
2-6 round mags with pinky extension
1-6 round mag without pinky extension
34-Hornady Zombie Max rounds
1-"Crossbreed Style" IWB holster (Note: My buddy built a vacuum table specifically for pulling Kydex holsters. I think this holster was his 15th that he made, so he had the process down and he has sold a couple for $65.00-$75.00. Well made, super comfortable, pistol completely disappears in light clothing. Not included in the trade price, but an extra bonus.)

Primarily looking to trade sell or straight across, however I am savvy enough to know that some of the best trades will require a little cash on one end or the other. I AM NOT INTERESTED IN TWO TONE PISTOLS. Other than that, I am not picky and would definitely like to see what everyone is willing to part with. Trades I'm especially interested in are:

Springfield XDs .45
Glocks
Shotguns
Sig P938 (any variant)
Shield 9mm
Ruger LCR
Almost any S&W Revolvers
AR pistols

We each pay transfer fee. Hit me up with your trades, worst I can say is no!

IMG_5111.JPG IMG_5112.JPG IMG_5114.JPG IMG_5109.JPG

Last Edited:
$400.00 (Buyer pays transfer fee)

(Repost/changed from WTT OR, Admin delete if not ok.)

Hey there fellow enthusiasts. I am looking to sell/trade my S&W Bodyguard .380. I have had it for about 3 years, and I really like how easily I can conceal it, but have never shot the thing very well, ever. I have decent sized hands, and I just never feel very comfortable with it. Not to mention I am looking for something other than .380.

Package includes:
1-Bodyguard .380 w/ Insight Laser
1-S&W factory carrying case
2-6 round mags with pinky extension
1-6 round mag without pinky extension
34-Hornady Zombie Max rounds
1-"Crossbreed Style" IWB holster (Note: My buddy built a vacuum table specifically for pulling Kydex holsters. I think this holster was his 15th that he made, so he had the process down and he has sold a couple for $65.00-$75.00. Well made, super comfortable, pistol completely, disappears in light clothing.)

Primarily looking to trade sell or straight across, however I am savvy enough to know that some of the best trades will require a little cash on one end or the other. I AM NOT INTERESTED IN TWO TONE PISTOLS. Other than that, I am not picky and would definitely like to see what everyone is willing to part with. Trades I'm especially interested in are:

Springfield XDs .45
Glocks
Shotguns
Sig P938 (any variant)
Shield 9mm
Ruger LCR
Almost any S&W Revolvers
AR pistols

We each pay transfer fee. Hit me up with your trades, worst I can say is no!

View attachment 289009 View attachment 289010 View attachment 289011 View attachment 289012

I have a S&W 642 lightweight 38 spl DAO. I'm in Lebanon so if you have an interest give me a holler at 541-401-1063