JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$300
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
38 Special
City
TIGARD
State
Oregon
Have had this gun for years and it has served me well, but I am moving on to a much more expensive carry option. Some minor wear in all the spots you would expect on a revolver, but it is still in generally outstanding condition... probably less than 100 rds through it total. DA only, hammerless.

It also has the safety lock on the left side, but I do not have the original box anymore so I do not have a key. This shouldn't be a problem as most people never use that lock because you can forget about it and risk not being able to disengage it when you need to. If you need a cable lock let me know, have a about 10 of those from many other purchases.

It has been upgraded with Hogue grips that allow you enough space to use the HKS speedloaders that come with it (2). Also included is a black leather Cardini IWB carry holster. It has also been upgraded with Wilson Combat springs, both the trigger spring (8#) and hammer spring which reduces the DA pull considerably and makes it smoother, though obviously the pull is still pretty heavy for safety. Original springs and grips included in a little black bag. 19 rounds of Hornady Critical Defense 110gr FTX +P included if you want them, they are fantastic carry rounds for this gun.

Located in Tigard. Text questions or offers to 805-443-1391. Preferred FFL is Tigard Pawn or ORW.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service