JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$425
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
9mm
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Smith model 669 9mm. Good shooter very clean and reliable. These second generations smiths have always been solid and reliable. I am not the first owner and I don't know the exact round count. But, based on appearance It doesn't look like a lot. Comes with the factory box and one magazine.

627F71F1-F57A-4A70-AF84-D4F8078D0AB6.jpeg AB44557A-666F-45A0-8406-623E65B80CDD.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I look it up in the Standard Catalog of S&W and it will tell me if it was a special run , what kind of sights , how many rounds in the mag and what years that particular version was made .

104051 :
3 1/2"
Satin Stainless Finish
12 Shot
FS = Stainless Frame
AM = Ambidextrous Safety
1986-88
Okay - now that is just way cool!

(Also, I love this form factor. I had a 469 when they first came out).

@Marky - good luck with sale. I watch 469s and 669s when ever I see them come up for sale here, ArmsList, Gun Broker, etc., and your price is GREAT! Someone will get a good deal and love this pistol.

Last Edited:
Yes but it's in a truck headed for AZ. I can bring it back with me in a week or two if you are still interested.
Thanks for inquiring,

Mark

I'm back in Hillsboro for a short time. Let me know if you want to tie in for a purchase.
Work has me booked through Friday… but what about this Saturday at A Cut Above Pawn in Beaverton in the late morning or around noon? Meeting another seller there at ten so it would have to be after that sale is concluded.

That might work. I'm here packing a final load for a move to AZ. Give me a ring Saturday morning and we'll see what we can put together.
Thanks, Mark

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top