JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
No Longer Available, I've decided not to sell. The 649 has a shrouded or hidden hammer, note the picture with the open cylinder. This means you can still cock the revolver for single action firing.

This stainless revolver is in excellent condition. A great thing about a 357 Magnum is revolver is that 38 Special rounds can be fired from it as well. That makes target shooting cheaper and tamer, and if you want a little less firepower than the 357, you can still use the same gun.

649_Left.jpg 649_Right.jpg 649_Cyl&Hammer.jpg

Last Edited:
I carry this gun more than any other gun because 1) it disappears and I can't tell I have it on while bending, reaching, stretching. 2) with a pachmayer diamond pro grip it will shoot Barnes or Buffalo bore short barrel @ 1250 fps. Without issue.
3) shrouded hammer....

If I didn't bend and twist all day at work I'd carry my rami.

Anyways.... Best J-frame made IMO. GLWS

I have a 649-3, pre-lock. What a sweet shooter and easy to carry. Definitely a handful with "full house" magnum loads but nothing a little practice can't tame. Sorry you have to let yours go.

We did the Pepsi challenge, my 649 is more comfortable to shoot with .357 defense loads than an air weight 637 with .38 special with target loads by a fair margin. Great little carry guns!

The DA/SAis a bonus.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.