JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$875
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
44 Magnum
City
TUMWATER
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have a really nice 6" Smith model 629 in 44 magnum. Look at the pics and see for yourself, it's in near excellent condition. I'm the second owner so I don't know the life history but this has one of the nicest trigger pulls of the many revolvers that I've owned or shot. My suspicion is someone did trigger work on it. Seems safe as I've had no issues with inadvertent hammer falls etc. I do not have the box or papers.

$875 with local FFL transfer in Olympia, WA area....OR....I'll ship for $900 to a dealer that will accept from a private individual, payable with USPS postal money order only....OR....I'll be driving south to Corvallis sometime the week of February 27th and can meet for a transfer along the way. I'll also do a trade for 90% U.S. silver coins or other government issued gold or silver bullion coinage.

PM me with any questions or if you want more pics.

IMG_4405.jpg IMG_4407.jpg IMG_4408.jpg IMG_4410.jpg IMG_4411.jpg IMG_4413.jpg IMG_4415.jpg IMG_4416.jpg IMG_4417.jpg IMG_4418.jpg IMG_4419.jpg IMG_4424.jpg IMG_4427 (1).jpg zzzzzz.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: