JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$350
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
9mm
City
Forest Grove
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Up for sale I have a Like NEW S&W Shield 9mm Performance Center edition. This is a subcompact 9mm with ported barrel, manual safety and actuated trigger safety. The firearm only has an estimated 100 rounds shot through it. I dont have a use for it anymore and want to sell it to someone who will use it. That is a steal on a performance center S&W handgun. It comes with one extra magazine with extension and a small handgun case. I will also throw the holster shown in the photo below. It's pretty much brand new as I never actually carried this handgun. I am asking $350 for this handgun. Buyer pays transfer. I can meet anywhere in the Portland area. I am close to Oregon Arms and Ammunition.

IMG_2796.jpg IMG_2797.jpg IMG_2794.jpg IMG_2798.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I would, however I don't believe I can sell you the handgun and do the transfer in Washington or if you are a Washington resident. Maybe I am wrong on that?

You can sell to a washington resident if you do the transaction at a Washington FFL. I've met folks from Vancouver at gun shops up there to sell guns. You just can't receive a pistol in Washington if you're an Oregon resident, but you can absolutely be the seller of one up there.

You can sell to a washington resident if you do the transaction at a Washington FFL. I've met folks from Vancouver at gun shops up there to sell guns. You just can't receive a pistol in Washington if you're an Oregon resident, but you can absolutely be the seller of one up there.
Great! Is there a time next week that works for you? I am fairly flexible.

Is this still available? If so I am interested. Thank you.
Yes it is. Can meet anywhere on the west side for the transfer. I know that shops are delayed in doing transfers right now because they are so busy. If you find somewhere willing to run the transfer I can meet you there.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.