JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
357 Magnum
City
ESTACADA
State
Oregon
I would like to purchase a SW 66-1, 4 inch barrel, pin barrel, recessed cylinder.

Please contact me if you have one for sale.

Thank you

Jim

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I would like to purchase a SW 66, 4 inch barrel, pin barrel, recessed cylinder.
FWIW from an experienced owner of a 66 - 0 IF I was going to do it again I would look for a dash 1 or later such as the dash 3 mentioned.

The blued rear sight and red inset front are of greater practicality for shooting than the pinned barrel, recessed cylinder and the SS rear sight which is almost a necessity to replace if you plan to shoot it much.

My 2c worth!

Thank you for the replies.
66-1 had pinned barrel and recessed cylinder.
Put another way, I have a 66 that has black rear sight, red front sight, combat trigger, combat hammer.
All of these parts are going on my new to me 66 with pinned barrel and recessed cylinder.
The one I have blew up, all 6 rounds cooked off in weapon, the recoil shields are missing from frame.
While it is much appreciated on the views of others, I mean this, it is what I want.
I had a fire 3 years ago, lost everything in the fire, finally reached a settlement with Insurance, trying to replace some of the things I lost.
Thank you
Jim

1577832084532.png 1577832106928.png 66-1 blued sight, red front sight, pinned barrel, recessed cylinder.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.