JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Brand new beautiful cond, Unfired NIB made in 1986 mode 422 Target 6' barell with adjustable sights and beautiful wood grips, comes with correct matching box paperwork instructions and original s&w wax paper, Beautiful pristine cond, Never carried or never fired $550, Pics coming soon

Would trade for a sig p239 in 9mm or a 45 of some kind

Best way to contact me is to call or text 509-46zero-359two

Last Edited:
Bought mine brand new when they were first introduced. Keep it clean and it works flawlessly.
Accurate to at least 200 yards on a basketball size target. I pop balloons with mine at that distance.

Bought mine brand new when they were first introduced. Keep it clean and it works flawlessly.
Accurate to at least 200 yards on a basketball size target. I pop balloons with mine at that distance.

Some according to some info I dug up on the net (see below)---out of a 16 inch barrel the hold over at 100 yards would be 4.75 inches. So to hit a balloon at 200 yards out of a 4 inch barrel, what do you suppose the hold over would be???

Trajectory of a typical 22 Long Rifle high velocity cartridge.

From looking at the table, it might surprise you to see the bullet starting off 1.5" below the line of sight, but remember that the scope is 1.5" above the center line of the rifle bore. At about 12 yards, the bullet crosses into the bottom of our 1" circle, and at 25 yards is .2" above the circle center. When the bullet reaches 40 yards it is at the top of the circle, and at about 67 yards the bullet falls out the bottom of the circle. Way out at 100 yards, the bullet is about 4 3/4" low.

No disputing that this is a fine 22 handgun, but I think I will have to either see it or try it myself before believing it.

Some according to some info I dug up on the net (see below)---out of a 16 inch barrel the hold over at 100 yards would be 4.75 inches. So to hit a balloon at 200 yards out of a 4 inch barrel, what do you suppose the hold over would be???

Trajectory of a typical 22 Long Rifle high velocity cartridge.

From looking at the table, it might surprise you to see the bullet starting off 1.5" below the line of sight, but remember that the scope is 1.5" above the center line of the rifle bore. At about 12 yards, the bullet crosses into the bottom of our 1" circle, and at 25 yards is .2" above the circle center. When the bullet reaches 40 yards it is at the top of the circle, and at about 67 yards the bullet falls out the bottom of the circle. Way out at 100 yards, the bullet is about 4 3/4" low.

No disputing that this is a fine 22 handgun, but I think I will have to either see it or try it myself before believing it.
I used a Nikon range finder to set the distance(an uphill shot). I hold at the top of the balloon and pop them a majority of the time. I first set up at 100 yards and then moved them out....even when I miss, I'm damn close because you can see the dust fly.
48 years of shooting, 20 of those in competition, a steady hand and adhering to the basics.
Oh ya, I had both lens replaced in my eyes and they are like a teenager's eyes again!:D

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.