JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I have an Optics Ready Smith and Wesson M&P 15 chambered in 5.56/.223 The gun retails for over $1,000. I purchased the gun from Federal Way Discount Guns in December 2009. I have probably shot it a total of six times since I bought it, always oiled and cleaned well after every outing. It has no scratches or dings to speak of. Since I bought the gun I have put a few upgrades into it. I purchased a free float hand guard from Yankee Hill Machining and Rainer Arms in Auburn did the gunsmithing. It also has a fore grip with a push button bi pod. I have the receipts for the guard, grip and gunsmithing. 500 rounds of Herters ammo is included along with 6 Pmag 30 round clips and BUI from Rainer Arms.

With all this included my asking price is $1,000
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Some guy buy this gun, Cant wait to have the seller show me these Pmag clips. Very interesting.

Too bad I have too much AR already. But now after finding the best mall ninja stuff ever I needs me some Pmag clips!

Free bump for smoking deal for christmas, someone help this guy out and get out yourself to the range!

Do you have a photo of your rifle and not a screen shot of you looking at the factory page -and- how many rounds have you fired (i.e. six time shooting can be anything from six to six thousand rounds)?

Interested in a trade for a Rare Norinco Ak-47 chamber in .223/Nato? Shoots amazing and has a full ati six position folding stock, ati grip, forgrip, red dot, b-squared scope mount, laser and shoots super accurate and more accurate than those 7.62 ammo :)

2d8nbtf.jpg

15qp842.jpg

vevzpk.jpg

Thanks for promoting my ad! Next time I will make sure to proofread my posts with a fine toothed comb. If you have to much "AR" already why are you wasting time on my AR for sale thread?

Some guy buy this gun, Cant wait to have the seller show me these Pmag clips. Very interesting.

Too bad I have too much AR already. But now after finding the best mall ninja stuff ever I needs me some Pmag clips!

Free bump for smoking deal for christmas, someone help this guy out and get out yourself to the range!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.