JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1600
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
44 Special
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
Selling my Smith and Wesson Hand Ejector .44 Special with a 6 1/2" barrel. I bought this after reading too many Elmer Keith books and just had to have one. From what I can tell, I believe it to be a 2nd Model. It is cosmetically challenged, in my opinion around 70% of the finish remaining. The front sight is bent, which I am assuming is an intentional sight adjustment. Mechanically it is excellent. The action feels extremely smooth and positive and makes my newer revolvers feel agricultural. This will come with 500 new Starline cases in plastic boxes and 70 fired cases. I have bullets that could be available too, both commercial cast and my cast Keith style. I'd love to keep this but my work truck needs a transmission and those don't grow on trees. $1600. Buyer pays fees. I usually use Safe Fire or Tropics but can meet at any FFL from Vancouver to Woodland. C&R eligible.

IMG_1634.jpg IMG_1635.jpg IMG_1636.jpg IMG_1638.jpg IMG_1639.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
That is a second model, the triple lock (new century) was the first model which had a shrouded ejector like the third model.
Just going off what my book says. This S/N is a 33,000. My book is a 2014 so it could be out of date and I'm always willing to learn

Edit: Thanks for the info. I should have read the previous page all the way to the bottom. Ad is corrected.

IMG_1666.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top