1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

Smith and Wesson 38 Special 10-8 $400

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by Caddy, Jan 15, 2014.

1. Caddy

Caddy Olympia, Wa Member

Yes this gun has been carried, it's not a show queen but lock up is tight, trigger is light and bullets will take flight with this awesome Smith and Wesson 10-8 38 special. Story has it that this was carried by a cop but I don't think this was his duty weapon. It has Pachmayr grips on it and will come with a speed loader and a black leather owb holster that still needs to be broken in. Double action trigger pull is at 8lbs 15oz and single action is at about 3lbs 8oz. The 4" heavy barrel is pinned so I believe that would make this gun somewhere between 1977 and 1982. Pictures show the condition with carry wear and wear through the blueing. Internally and mechanically this gun is superb. Good guy card and Washington License with $400 or trade for Zastava M92PV AK pistol. :bigsmile: Might be interested in other trades but mostly looking for cash. There is a chance I might be able to find some ammo to sell separately as well depending on how much time I want to spend digging for it. Located in Auburn most the time but it could possibly travel with me to Olympia.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.