Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
357 Magnum
City
Portland
State
Oregon
I’m looking to purchase or trade for a Smith and Wesson 340pd. I have cash or I have 9, 40, 45 and 223 available for trade.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Reactions: ron
Reactions
I’m looking to purchase or trade for a Smith and Wesson 340pd. I have cash or I have 9, 40, 45 and 223 available for trade.
I don't have one for sale, but I highly recommend the M&P340, instead of the 340PD. With the M&P you get no restriction on bullet weight, no internal lock, and a tritium sight, for less money. Only somewhat advantage to the PD is it is 2oz lighter, but I can tell you, you won't really notice it while carrying, but you will when shooting. Just my opinion after owning both.

Reactions
I don't have one for sale, but I highly recommend the M&P340, instead of the 340PD. With the M&P you get no restriction on bullet weight, no internal lock, and a tritium sight, for less money. Only somewhat advantage to the PD is it is 2oz lighter, but I can tell you, you won't really notice it while carrying, but you will when shooting. Just my opinion after owning both.
I do agree that the 340 m&p is a good weapon, but every ounce will count with the specific mission of this weapon. Luckily S&W made some 340pd’s without a Hilary hole. None of my current j frames have the internal lock and I hope I never have one with it.