JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$325
City
redmond
State
Washington
Zip Code
Selling my great condition Smarter Tools ST-GP3500 gas generator. Purchased a couple of years ago brand new and used sporadically throughout that time. The generator has a usage dial and is currently indicating 11.7hrs of use, so it's seen very little use other than a few power outages. 3000 Watt constant 3500 surge / starting watts. Has 2 x 120v house plug outlets, built in circuit breaker and 12v connections. Starts up after first or second pull and has had the oil changed before being put in storage. Gas has always been treated with 'stabil' so no gunk or build up when not being used. Just pulled it out and started after 2 pulls. The only negative is there is a dent in the top tank where something lent on it in my garage. This happened the 2nd week of ownership so is purely cosmetic, nothing leaks and runs like a top!

Perfect for camping or RV for the weekend! Cash on pick up. No trades please. $325 OBO

Cross posted

20200718_161857_HDR.jpg 20200718_161910_HDR.jpg 20200718_161938_HDR.jpg 20200718_162126.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top