Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Small pistol primers/cash for Blue dot powder

Discussion in 'Ammunition Classifieds' started by aquariumjunky, Jun 4, 2009.

1. aquariumjunky

aquariumjunky Albany, Oregon Active Member

(Got some thanks!)

Good Morning,

I really want to try a new load today with blue dot powder. anyone in the mid valley have a pound they would be willing to spare? I have cash and small pistol primers (and 300 small rifle primers if that floats your boat)

I would even consider it if yuou have say a partial pound you no longer use that still smells fresh and looks good. Really want to load some up to try and practical rifle if I get a chance to go this month!

Steven

Last edited: Jun 4, 2009
  2. JimBob

JimBob Portland / Vancouver area Member

If you happen to find yourself up here in the Portland/Vancouver area, I can hook you up.

3. BillCh

BillCh Vancouver Active Member

I can identify with the lingo,
    and it troubles me.

4. 284guy

284guy Woodburn Member

Keep in mind that Blue dot is VERY obnoxious! Ive been asked not to shoot some of my 357 and 44 rounds that were loaded with blue dot in indoor ranges. its not just the noise, but also the flame and concussion. just my .02

5. aquariumjunky

aquariumjunky Albany, Oregon Active Member

Really? good to know! But blue dot is the only powder that I have found reliable data for to push my 115gr 9mm bullets to 1600fps out of a 16inch barrel without pressure issues. I want to try that :)

Steven

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.