JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't know how strapped for time you are, what you're specifically doing, how big the pieces you're moving are, or if you're experienced at moving timber, but a chocker cable or rigging strap may be quicker/cheaper to obtain.

Just throwing that out there. :)

Are you talking about a logging peavey.

upload_2015-7-11_9-18-39.jpeg

Are you talking about a logging peavey.

View attachment 246770
I've got one of those too - with an extra lever, called a log jack. It works on smaller logs, but if the log is too large there just isn't enough leverage to get the log up on the jack so it isn't laying on the ground when I cut it into rounds.

But I use the tongs to lift firewood rounds. I cut up the logs into rounds and stack the rounds. Then later I split the rounds when I need firewood. It is easier to move and stack the rounds than to move and stack split firewood - IMO.

I don't know how strapped for time you are, what you're specifically doing, how big the pieces you're moving are, or if you're experienced at moving timber, but a chocker cable or rigging strap may be quicker/cheaper to obtain.

Just throwing that out there. :)

I've got chokers, and i've got straps, i'd just like to have a small set of tongs is all.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.